Plaund replied

293 weeks ago

Last Stand At Lang Mei Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Vietnam, 1968. Army Headquarters has written off Captain Fahey's men as Missing In Action after they were fighting deep over enemy lines. Cut off from their platoon, they must fight their way back, or die! A true story of bravery and courage set amidst the chaos of war, and witness the gripping conclusion to the bloodiest day in American war history.
I endured this on a chartered bus trip from Bangkok to Surat Thani, in south Thailand. Southeast Asian tour buses catering to the backpacker crowd always play bad videos at deafening volume, and it seems some Thai tour operator thought this was what we would like–or maybe someone was trying to be funny. On this particular bus the air conditioner had broken down, so we also were hot, and cramped. So maybe it was just the circumstances that ruined the film for me, but I recall only bad acting and an incoherent plot, which had something to do with an American being held captive, and then somebody blew something up, and then a lot of things got blown up. I was stuck in my uncomfortable seat long enough that I began to identify with the captive, however, and in my misery I examined one actor very closely until it dawned on me–that's Steve Kanaly! Steve Kanaly is best known as Ray Ewing on Dallas, and he also bears an uncanny resemblance to my dad. Unfortunately this would have been lost on most of the others, as few of them were American and fewer still knew my dad. So I kept my thoughts to myself. Then we stopped at a little roadside restaurant and had beer and green curry, and I tried to forget.
I've never seen such a realistic movie about Vietnam! I've been in Vietnam for 6 months (1971) and I have to admit that, when I saw this film, I found myself back in Nam! I've seen many films and TV series about Vietnam but this is the absolutely BEST one! It shows you how the soldiers their realy felt and acted! I am proud to be a Charlie Ranger! God bless America, the US Army and my Stoner!

646f9e108c
PizzaBoy full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDead Fish in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.67 movie in hindi free downloadtamil movie Woochi free downloaddownload full movie Act One in hindiEpisode 1.11 full movie free downloadhindi Murphy's Lawdownload full movie The X's in hindiThe Lego DC Super-Villainsthe Greenly High Night School hindi dubbed free download
Please log in to post a reply.