Plaund replied

295 weeks ago

Teen Titans Go! Movie Mp4 Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Superhero roommates Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy love saving the day, but what happens when they're done fighting crime?
I give a 4 out of ten because i was never the same as the teen titans in 2003 for example some of the characters don't make sense beast boy is suppose to be a vegetarian right? well is eating bacon a vegetarian thing? No it is not and raven is some kind of dull bronie wtf and the animation style is a bit weird and and the jokes are nothing but fart jokes and things a 8 year old would say but the reason why it is not a complete disappointment is because besides the weird jokes they tell it is actually pretty fun to watch and it is random as hell i love random and the voice actors are the same as the 2003 series i love that as well instead of some random people looking to be voice actors and i think something like it is good for kids my little brother loves it and it brings me joy to him laugh and have a good time but i still miss the formula the old teen titans had and that is what give me the rating it is.
I tried out 3 episodes (so far what&#39;s aired) and I was laughing all the way through them. I&#39;m a sucker for parodies or inside jokes like this stuff ever since I read my first &quot;What The?!&quot; issue from Marvel comics. So far the original voice cast return so people will immediately unease some tension there. I wouldn&#39;t call it &quot;Teen Titans for babies,&quot; because it&#39;s like watching Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo mixed with superheroes. It&#39;s enjoyable if you grew up watching that variety of cartoons in the 1990s and also are looking for something to watch with you kids.<br/><br/>Now, I understand that many fans of Teen Titans and most noticeably Young Justice will be immediately turned off by this. Particularly the out of nowhere decisions to cancel Young Justice and Green Lantern Animated Series, this is obviously did not help ease those missing gaps for sure. It would have been nice to at least finish or continue more of the surprisingly wonderful Young Justice because replacing it with this is just strange for Cartoon Network. But this not the first time they have done strange decisions like this. <br/><br/>Keep in mind it is not a continuation of Teen Titans at all. Go! is very stand alone and it&#39;s more about the jokes than being canon. I suggest that DC fans at least give this a try. I&#39;m sure there are some scenes that even die hard gritty Batman fans will laugh at….like the Bane Teddy bear.

a5c7b9f00b
the Episode 1.224 full movie in hindi free download hdAimee movie in hindi dubbed downloadBlackest Pitch malayalam movie downloadThe Wild Wild West Revisited hd mp4 downloadDownload the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs full movie tamil dubbed in torrentdownload full movie Cunetas in hindiShanghai Noon full movie in hindi free downloadEternal Sonata telugu full movie downloadThe One Last Time 720p torrentthe Sea Tiger download
Please log in to post a reply.